sails-raven0.11.22 • Public • Published
Provides easy access to RavenDB from Sails.js & Waterline. Currently a work in progress, see the #Status section below for more detail.
This module is a Waterline/Sails adapter, an early implementation of a rapidly-developing, tool-agnostic data standard. Its goal is to provide a set of declarative interfaces, conventions, and best-practices for integrating with all sorts of data sources. Not just databases-- external APIs, proprietary web services, or even hardware.
Strict adherence to an adapter specification enables the (re)use of built-in generic test suites, standardized documentation, reasonable expectations around the API for your users, and overall, a more pleasant development experience for everyone.
To install this adapter, run in your sails project root folder:
$ npm install sails-raven
$ node _cleanup.js && npm test
// Config sample: connections.jsmoduleexportsconnections =ravenDbServer:adapter: 'sails-raven'host: ''database: 'SomeProjectDatabase'port: 8080;
- WIP - Completing the base adapter implementation for common CRUD operations
- TODO - Create the queryable interface
- TODO - Map the queryable interface against lucene/RavenDB HTTP API
- TODO - Implement more features of the
- TODO - Create RavenDB indexes based on the Model Schema