Share your code.
For simple web automation.
- Keeps selenium's async nature.
- Can open browser windows, let them stay opened and reattach to that window when running a separate script.
- Multiple concurrent/independent browsers.
- Seamless support working with sites with iframes.
- Waits until elements are loaded/visible (default) or loaded/hidden to perform actions.
- Only chrome supported.
npm install sailbot
// Example 1let Sailbot =let Async = coroutinelet go =let func =// Example 2let options = // defaults:timeout: 30port: 7055dev: 'dev' // pass this to keep a window opened (nodejs process running).id: 'id here' // the previous process will console the id. Pass this in any new script.let go =let go2 =let fn =