DevOps with Superpowers
It is a framework to manage processes workflows or pipelines. Gets all command line (CLI) development tools wrapped-up, creating command line pipelines.
- Keeps all sets of recipes ordered under a domain with predefined contexts and flows.
- Pipeline’s steps are implementation of a flow.
- Recipes are easy and reusable components based on a npm dependency.
- Does not replace other tools (like yeoman, gulp or grunt), coexists with them.
- Runas is built over nodejs language.
Runas uses composite pattern. The composite pattern is a partitioning design pattern and describes that a group of objects is to be treated in the same way as a single instance of an object. The intent of a composite is to "compose" objects into tree structures to represent part-whole hierarchies.
It supports large projects with a large number of developers working at the same time. It is a modular organization where every module is independent of each other. The same processes are shared between the same domain.
Code reuse with common principles with code modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion, information hiding and separation of concerns in libraries or plugins.
From any continuous integration environment like travis, jenkins, or bamboo.
- Allow to use different continuous integration environment for different processes according to the needs (ex. private code repository we can use jenkins and public repository with can use travis)
- This allow developers to don’t develop in CI environment. Developers can execute the pipeline in his local environment and solve a fix or develop a new features.
- Develop in your local environment with a suites of stack of libraries and plugins.
- Declarative configuration with
- Allow developers to add a full suite of tests for every process.
Please go to Runas WebSite for more information