RTP Ogg/Opus Tools for NodeJS
This module contains five useful transform streams to work with RTP and Ogg/Opus. This classes are based on native bindings to libopus 1.3.1 and libogg 1.3.4. The core of this library is based on opus-tools 0.2.
- OggOpusToRtp: used to read ogg/opus files or streams and send them through RTP.
- RtpDecoder: used to decode RTP packets into streams (payload).
- RtpEncoder: used to encode streams into RTP packets.
- RtpOpusToPcm: used to read RTP Opus encoded packets and converts them to Linear PCM.
- RtpToOggOpus: used to read RTP Opus encoded packets and encapsulate them in Ogg containers.
npm install rtp-ogg-opus
Check out our examples project.