A node library that can receive, decode, and transmit 433Mhz remote controlled outlet signals using your raspberry pi. Inpired by rc-switch. I made this to control the switches I have at home (HS2260A chip).
- Sniff transmissions and output decoded values
- Output raw pulse timing data (as base64)
- Code based transmit
- Can also transmit based on raw pulse timing data
Note: I used the cheapo 433Mhz transmitter/receiver modules that can be obtained for under $5. All testing was done on a Rpi Zero WH.
⚠ Note on pin numbering: The underlying pigpio library uses the Broadcom GPIO numbers so make sure you are using the correct numbers.
- Pi pin 1 (3v3) <-> Receiver Vcc
- Pi pin 6 (GND) <-> Receiver GND
- Pi pin 13 (GPIO27) <-> Receiver DATA
//Note we are passing 27 not 13 for pin paramconst receiver = 27;//receiver is an event emitter that will emit received codes//along with other useful info.receiver;receiver;
- Pi pin 2 (5V) <-> Transmitter Vcc
- Pi pin 6 (GND) <-> Transmitter GND
- Pi pin 11 (GPIO17) <-> Transmitter DATA
const tx = 17;tx; //Send decimal code