A fantasy themed font and CSS toolkit.
Super shoutout to Game Icons for providing a library of SVG icons that we used to create this project 🎉.
bower install rpg-awesome
npm add --save rpg-awesome
Then in your code, you can use rpg-awesome by pathing to it:
If you are using Sass, you can import it directly:
meteor add rpg-awesome
This project uses NPM and Grunt to compile SCSS into CSS usable by browsers. The project also requires for you to have Ruby installed:
npm installgem update --system && gem install scss-lintgrunt
Generating and Adding New Icons
We have split up the generation process of the
/fonts directory to
Any new icons will need to be added to that repo first. Then follow the steps located in that repo's documentation for generating new
Note that when adding new icons to the font files, you will need to update the
scss/_variables.scss file with all of the new offsets.
gh-pages branch of this repo should also be updated to add the
new icon to the web docs.
- The Rpg Awesome font is licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1:
- Rpg Awesome CSS and SASS files are licensed under the MIT License:
- The Rpg Awesome documentation is licensed under the CC BY 3.0 License:
- Attribution is appreciated but not required
- Full details: https://github.com/nagoshiashumari/Rpg-Awesome/blob/master/LICENSE.md