Web framework to quick bootstrap CRUD applications for node
$ npm install route-injector
Documentation can be found here.
- Focus on prototyping
- Automatic generation for framework entities
- Administration panel
- API Documentation
- Extend functionality by plugins
It is possible to link this package to projects to test new functionalities or debug route-injector on other existing projects. To do this you require at least node 6.
- Creating the linking reference. On route-injector directory (where you have cloned this framework) run:
# npm link
- On the project that you want to use the cloned instance, just run the following command.
# npm link route-injector
- Now, in order to make peer dependencies work (mongoose) you must execute your application as the next command. Again, this requires node 6
# node --preserve-symlinks bin/www