Revgrid is a canvas based virtual grid focusing on realtime data display and performance. Data is injected into the grid using server interfaces.
Its main features are:
- Virtual (supporting display of very large data sets)
- Event driven (low CPU usage)
- Multiple selections (rectangle, row and column)
- Smooth horizontal scrolling
- Multiple subgrids (header, main, footer)
- Fixed rows and columns
- Plug in cell painters
- Plug in cell editors
- Plug in UI controllers
Note that it is necessary to create a set of server interfaces in order to display data with Revgrid. The library contains 4 pre-built server interface sets and the test programs also demonstrate how to create server sets.
The library can be installed into an application package with the npm command:
npm i revgrid
For more information, please refer to the Revgrid website