Restify OAuth2 (cc only)
Runs all the unit and integration tests. All tests from the original repository pass after the modifications listed below.
The following list indicates the differences with the initial implementation.
- Token generation is performed with a GET rather than POST request.
- Removed support for the request body and
tokenEndpointoption renamed to
wwwAuthenticateRealmoption renamed to
tokenExpirationTimeoption renamed to
- Remove dependency on underscore.
- Remove oauth2-token link messages.
- Change various messages to be more professional.
- Make error output consistent with restify error output.
Documentation is available at the original repository.
var restify = ;var oauth2 = ;var server = restify;server;oauth2;
- Unlike the original implementation the restify body parser is not required to use this package.
userfields name was chosen as it is more consistent with other parts of our real-world application that use express and passport. In addition, in a real application you typically want to assign a complex object (user model) to the request object rather than an identifier, therefore
useris probably more semantically correct.