Resolve the path of a module like
require.resolve()but from the current working directory
$ npm install --save resolve-cwd
const resolveCwd = ;console;//=> '/Users/sindresorhus/rainbow'console;//=> '/Users/sindresorhus/unicorn';//=> '/Users/sindresorhus/unicorn/foo.js'
require(), throws when the module can't be found.
null instead of throwing when the module can't be found.
What you would use in
- resolve-from - Resolve the path of a module from a given path
- req-from - Require a module from a given path
- req-cwd - Require a module from the current working directory
- resolve-pkg - Resolve the path of a package regardless of it having an entry point
- lazy-req - Require modules lazily
MIT © Sindre Sorhus