ID Perú SDK for NodeJS
With this client you can connect with our solution of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) that implements OpenID Connect.
$ npm install reniec-idaas -S
Integration example: https://github.com/pkiep-reniec/integration_nodejs_example
More project details: https://idperu.reniec.gob.pe/site/
Demo online: https://ecep.reniec.gob.pe/rp/
- Return: doc, first_name.
- Offline access for a month.
- Access with DNIe.
- Access with mobile certificates (only for android devices).
- Access with PJ digital certificate.
- Access with DNIe using JNLP (Java 8 installed is required).
- Access with PJ digital certificate using JNLP (Java 8 installed is required).
If you want more params details, you can find it into OpenID Connect documentation: