renature is a physics-based animation library for React focused on modeling natural world forces like gravity, friction, and fluid dynamics, exposed as a set of React hooks.
- 🎣 A small set of declarative React hooks for animating with ease.
- 🌌 Support for non-traditional physics-based animations using gravity, friction, fluid resistance, and more.
- 🧮 Mathematically accurate and type-safe physics, powered by ReasonML.
- 🔁 Start, stop, delay, and loop animations with our Controller API.
- 0️⃣ A tiny animation library with zero dependencies!
renature's documentation lives on our docs site. Notice something inaccurate or confusing? Feel free to open an issue or make a pull request to help improve the documentation for everyone! The source for our docs site lives in this repo in the
Active: Formidable is actively working on this project, and we expect to continue for work for the foreseeable future. Bug reports, feature requests and pull requests are welcome.