Push with Git and start Node apps automatically on the server
Use Git to deploy Node.js apps on your server, and control them.
Early days. No docs. Expect bugs.
npm install regime
$ regime /my/repos
>>> regime is listening on IPv4 port 2677
$ git push http://regime-server:2677/yourNodeApp master
# yourNodeApp is now running on the server
- Auto-assignment of port numbers to running apps (for use behind a proxy).
- Hook that gets called when config changes. For example, update and reload nginx config.
- Hook that gets called when an app crash is detected.
- API for querying status of apps, starting and stopping apps.
- Middleware to support your own authentication for git and API access.