Use Git to deploy Node.js apps on your server, and control them.
Early days. No docs. Expect bugs.
npm install regime
$ regime /my/repos
>>> regime is listening on IPv4 port 2677
$ git push http://regime-server:2677/yourNodeApp master
# yourNodeApp is now running on the server
- Auto-assignment of port numbers to running apps (for use behind a proxy).
- Hook that gets called when config changes. For example, update and reload nginx config.
- Hook that gets called when an app crash is detected.
- API for querying status of apps, starting and stopping apps.
- Middleware to support your own authentication for git and API access.