npm i -S redux-webpack-boilerplate
See a working demo at redux-webpack-boilerplate.js.org
- Uses latest ES6+ features supported in Babel.
- JSON and JS config variants for client and server.
- Basis for real projects. Useful as an example but meant for production.
- Kept up to date with current React / Redux / Webpack / Babel.
- Hot reloading via React-Transform and Webpack HMR API.
- Only common and useful redux patterns setup.
- Documents itself with (ESDoc)[https://esdoc.org/] and pushes to projects GitHub pages on release.
- package.json scripts separated and pre-compiled with repackage to achieve Windows and OSX support for environment variables.
- Preconfigured with redux-idle-monitor and react-redux-idle-monitor to monitor when user becomes idle.
- Preconfigured with griddle for grid data.
- Preconfigured with redux-form
- Easy startup with
npm run start-hot