- Install / Import
- Examples setups
- Starting the demo app
- Clean architecture without the object-orientedness.
- No need to explicitly call
dispatch()on the UI side.
As a matter of fact, Redux being used under the hood is an implementation detail that can as well be ignored by the dev working on the UI.
- Strict isolation between the Core and the UI. Port your web app to React Native or switch to another UI framework without having to re-write a single line of the core logic.
- It's not specifically a React framework, it's not even specifically a frontend framework, it can and is be used on the backend.
- Names things once, it propagate through all the codebase via TypeScript's template literal types. No more hard to maintain stuttering.
Name things once then let intellisense guide you.
- The core can tell the UI to do thing imperatively. Like "Play a sound now" which is something that
is impossible to do cleanly with just states. (
Install / Import
$ yarn add redux-clean-architecture evt
A canonical setup can be found here: 👉
Enterprise grade app
You can consult the source code of onyxia-web to see how
redux-clean-architecture is used in a real world application.
Starting the demo app
git clone https://github.com/garronej/redux-clean-architecture cd redux-clean-architecture yarn yarn build yarn start-demo-app