Node Redis Pub/Sub
Small Redis pub/sub wrapper for Node.
$ npm install redis-pub-sub
- nohm : ~0.9.3
- redis : ~0.8.2
- hiredis : ~0.1.15 (Optional)
- host - default (127.0.0.1) - Set the Redis-server Host IP
- port - default (6379) - Set the Redis-server Port #
- maxListeners - default (0) - Set the maximum number of listeners. 0 is unlimited.
- channel - default (global) - The Channel On Which pub/sub communicates
- detect_buffers - default (false) - All replies will be sent to callbacks as node Buffer objects if any of the input arguments to the original command were Buffer objects. This option lets you switch between Buffers and Strings on a per-command basis, whereas return_buffers applies to every command on a client.
- connect_timeout - default (false) - Client will keep reconnecting until connected. This parameter should be in milliseconds and is counted once the disconnect occurs
- max_attempts - default (null) - Client will keep reconnecting until connected. This parameter limits the total amount of reconnects
var redisPubSub = ;var appPubSub = ;appPubSub;appPubSub;
- Coming Soon
Copyright 2013 Chris Miller
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.