npm i rebass
import React from 'react'import Box Heading Button from 'rebass'<Box><Heading>Hello</Heading><Button>Rebass</Button></Box>
- Start your design system without boiling the ocean
- Build consistent UI with design constraints and user-defined scales
- Best-in-class developer ergonomics with Styled System props
- First-class support for theming & fully compatible with Theme UI
- Quick, mobile-first responsive styles with array-based syntax
- Flexbox layout with the Box and Flex components
- Flexibility built in for high design & development velocity
- Minimal footprint at about 4KB
"One of the best React component libs out there"
"Rebass is the Bootstrap of React."
"A whopper component library built on styled-components. Responsive, systematic, scalable...the business!"
Rebass is intended to be:
Do one thing, and do it well
See Patterns for Style Composition in React for more on some of the thought behind Rebass.