React wrappers for the Tradeshift ui components. Check the component storybook at tradeshift.github.io/react-tradeshift-ui.
$ npm install react-tradeshift-ui
Note: Requires Tradeshift ui explicitly loaded on your page.
Development with minimal setup via Storybook and react-scripts.
$ npm install $ npm start $ open http://localhost:9009 # Open storybook $ npm test # Run jest specs in interactive mode
will open the Storybook with hot module reloading enabled.
Troubleshooting: If you are unable to run
npm test, because of
EMFILE errors, try installing watchman:
sudo chown -R $(whoami) /usr/local # If you migrated a previous homebrew to el capitan brew update brew install watchman
Alternatively, try running tests with
npm test -- --no-watchman.
Any code pushed to master will be automatically released to
npm with an appropriate semantic version.
Releases are handled automatically by Travis-CI via semantic-release
and commitizen commit message conventions.
- You can always create forks on GitHub, submit Issues and Pull Requests.
- You can only use Tradeshift-UI to make apps on a Tradeshift platform, e.g. tradeshift.com.
- You can fix a bug until the bugfix is deployed by Tradeshift.
- You can host Tradeshift UI yourself.
- If you want to make a bigger change or just want to talk with us, reach out to our team here on GitHub.
You can read the actual license agreement in the LICENSE.md.