React Overlay Manager
React Overlay Manager is a set of React components for positioning floating overlays over your application in a declarative manner. It has the following features;
- Place overlays in a declarative manner in one of 8 positions
- Automatically stack overlays
- Order overlays with priorities
- Avoid existing UI elements, for example navigation bars.
- Define rules for positioning overlay based on media queries
- Constraints on display for example limiting number of overlays in a certain position