🐝 React Native Template Clean Architecture
This is a template for creating React Native projects based on Clean Architecture with preconfigured libraries for design, functionality, and navigation.
- Pre-configured ProximaNova font
- Pre-configured libraries 'React Native Vector Icons' and 'Eva Icons' for icons
- Pre-configured folder structure for the Clean Architecture
- Preconfigured 'React Native Asset' library to automatically link fonts
- Navigation using react-navigation (v6)
- State management using redux
- Redux middleware redux-saga
- Use of the Ui-Kitten design system to build stunning and consistent interfaces using atomic components by following the Eva Design System specifications.
- Use of Babel Plugin Module Resolver for static paths of project folders, configured in babel.config.js
Make sure that you have followed the environment setup instructions properly from the official React Native docs.
The installation command will fail if you have the global legacy
react-nativeinstalled in your machine. Make sure you uninstall it first:
yarn global remove react-native react-native-cli
or if using
npm uninstall -g react-native react-native-cli
Generate a React Native (0.70.6) app using the ahc2806/react-native-template-clean-architecture template:
npx react-native init ProjectName --template react-native-template-clean-architecture cd ProjectName
You might also be prompted to confirm the installation for the package
react-native. Simply hit
enter to proceed.
The template will automatically install the
npm dependencies and the
pods (if you are on the MacOS).
Usage with older versions of React Native
npx react-native init ProjectName --template firstname.lastname@example.org
See the below table to find out which version of the template to use.
React Native <=> Template Version
This project is MIT licensed.