React Native Rainbow
React Native Rainbow is a collection of components that will reliably help you build your IOS and ANDROID application in a snap. Give it a hack and let us know what you think.
- Components built on top of react-native.
- Accessibility is part of our definition of done.
⌨️ Running in iOS simulator
- git clone https://github.com/nexxtway/react-native-rainbow.git
- cd react-native-rainbow
- yarn install
- yarn loadStories
- cd ios && pod install
- open ios project in Xcode (open ReactNativeRainbow.xcworkspace file)
- build and run
Linting on VS Code
In order to right linting in vs code you need to follow this steps:
- Press fn + f1 in keyboard
open settingsin search bar and select
Preference: Open Settings (JSON)option
- add the following config to the json settings: