Table of Contents
- About the Project
- Getting Started
About The Project
[![Product Name Screen Shot][product-screenshot]]
The module/tool currently reads the contents of:
Electronic/Biometric passports in BAC security mode.
The Algerian eID card.
A list of commonly used resources that I find helpful are listed in the acknowledgements.
- jMRTD - The library for reading the epassport chip LGPL 3.0 License.
- SCUBA - a Java based framework for programming smart card aware host applications LGPL 3.0 License.
Mostly automatic installation
- Within your React Native project, open up a new terminal window and install the module:
$ npm install react-native-eid-reader --save
- React Native requires linking native dependencies, excute the following in the terminal:
$ react-native link react-native-eid-reader
- In XCode, in the project navigator, right click
Add Files to [your project's name]
- Go to
- In XCode, in the project navigator, select your project. Add
libEidReader.ato your project's
Link Binary With Libraries
- Run your project (
- Open up
import com.reactlibrary.EidReaderPackage;to the imports at the top of the file
new EidReaderPackage()to the list returned by the
- Append the following lines to
include ':react-native-eid-reader' project(':react-native-eid-reader').projectDir = new File(rootProject.projectDir, '../node_modules/react-native-eid-reader/android')
- Insert the following lines inside the dependencies block in
;// TODO: What to do with the module?EidReader;
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the Apache License 2.0 License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Project Link: React Native Electronic-Identity-Documents Reader module