This package's version will follow the major and minor versions of Hive (https://github.com/enderlabs/hive). For patch versions you'll want to use the latest version.
npm install react-hive --save
- Clone (or fork if you don't have access) the repo:
git clone email@example.com:enderlabs/react-hive.git
- Navigate to the directory:
- Install dependencies:
- Start the Docs app. You'll develop against the docs and use it to preview your changes:
npm run docs
- Create a feature branch for your changes:
git checkout -b your_name/description_of_feature
- Commit changes. Be sure to reference any issues it relates to:
git commit -m "Fixes #1: description of fix
- Push your changes:
git push origin your_name/description_of_feature
- Open up a Pull Request against the
- Someone on the core team will review your Pull Request and request changes if needed.
- Once approved your changes will be merged into
developand queued up for the next release.
- As seen fit the core team will release new versions off the