Note: this module is being split into smaller pieces
This repository builds to a UMD module in dist/rbs.js (not included in source control, but is published to npm)
npm install && npm run build
Not yet available
The react components are broken into the following hierarchy under rbs.components
- Model - These views render a model. They rely on the Model mixin.
- Collection - These views render a collection. They rely on the collection mixin. The mixin keeps this.state.collection in sync with this.props.collection.
- Layout - These are your typical react views that don't interact with Backbone in any way. Most of these are Bootstrap related. E.g. the alert view represents a bootstrap alert. The icon view lets you insert a fontawesome icon.
- Controls - These views are meant to contain behavioral type code. For example, a loading wrapper can disable or hide children whenever the passed in collections or models are loading.
- Combo - These views use some combination of other views
These mixins are contained in rbs.mixins
- Model - Copies the backbone model to this.state.model and provides a function for converting an array of objects into children components
- Collection - Copies the backbone collection to this.state.collection and provides a function for rendering a model component for each model in the collection
- Events - Mixes Backbone.Events into the react component to allow listening to backbone models and collections for events