Over 40 components with built-in behavior, adaptive interactions, top-tier accessibility, and internationalization out of the box, ready for your styles.
- 🎨 Styleable – React Aria is style-free out of the box, allowing you to build custom designs to fit your application or design system using any styling and animation solution. Each component is broken down into individual parts with built-in states, render props, and slots that make styling a breeze.
- 📱 Adaptive – React Aria ensures a great experience for users, no matter their device. All components are optimized for mouse, touch, keyboard, and screen reader interactions, with a meticulous attention to detail that makes your app feel responsive and natural on every platform.
- ♿️ Accessible – React Aria is designed with accessibility as a top priority, and battle tested in production applications. All components are built to work across a wide variety of devices and assistive technologies to ensure the best experience possible for all users.
- 🌍 International – React Aria is engineered for internationalization out of the box, including translations in over 30 languages, localized date and number formatting and parsing, support for 13 calendar systems, 3 numbering systems, right-to-left layout, and more.
- ⚙️ Customizable – React Aria offers a flexible and scalable API that lets you dive as deep into the details as you like. Start with high-level components with a built-in DOM structure and simple styling API, compose custom patterns with contexts, and for the ultimate control, drop down to the low-level Hook-based API. Mix and match as needed.
You can learn more about React Aria Components in our documentation.