- Reads and writes RDF/XML, Turtle and N3; Reads RDFa and JSON-LD
- Read/Write Linked Data client, using WebDav or SPARQL/Update
- Local API for querying a store
- Compatible with RDFJS task force spec
- SPARQL queries (not full SPARQL)
- Smushing of nodes from
- Tracks provenance of triples keeps metadata (in RDF) from HTTP accesses
- The API documentation is partial but useful
- Using rdflib in a web app
- Tutorial for using rdflib.js
- Using Turtle
- The Solid developer portal at Inrupt
for more information.
Generate the dist directory
npm run build:browser
Make sure you have Node.js and Node Package Manager (npm) installed.
npm install --save rdflib
dist: Where the bundled libraries are built. Run
npm run buildto generate them.
test: Tests are here.
lib: Transpiled, non-bundled library is built here when the library is published to npm.
- XMLHTTPRequest (Node.js version)
Thanks to the many contributors who have been involved along the way. LinkedData team & TimBL