Not Particularly Meaningful

    random-bool

    1.0.2 • Public • Published

    random-bool

    Return a random boolean value (true or false).

    MIT License

    build:? coverage:?

    Install

    $ npm install --save random-bool 
    

    Usage

    For more use-cases see the tests.

    var randomBool = require('random-bool');
     
    // API
    // - randomBool([options])
     
    // options
    // - likelihood

    The default likelihood of success (returning true) is 50%:

    randomBool(); 
    // => true

    Can optionally specify the likelihood in percent:

    randomBool({ likelihood: 30 });
    // => false

    In this case only a 30% likelihood of true, and a 70% likelihood of false.

    Related

    Contributing

    Pull requests and stars are highly welcome.

    For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.

    Install

    npm i random-bool

    DownloadsWeekly Downloads

    307

    Version

    1.0.2

    License

    MIT

    Last publish

    Collaborators

    • bubkoo