Share your code.
The super-opinionated, yell-at-you-for-everything, immutable Flux framework by AddThis.
High Level Objectives
- Enforce Flux design patterns
- Make debugging extremely easy
- Reduce boilerplate and create simple modular apis
- Allow individual modules to be used standalone
- Learn about FluxThis
- Immutable Stores
- Non-Immutable Stores
- Controller Views
- Action Creators
- Dispatcher & Migration
- Router - Experimental
It's x.y.z where:
- x: Something Big Happened
- y: next release
- z: strive for bug fix only
- v2.3.1 (11/2/15)
- Moved react to peer dependencies, and ensured compatability with react 0.14
- v2.2.3 (7/5/15)
- Fixed registering actions/types in the API Action Creator & Action Creator.
- v2.2.2 (6/26/15)
- Fixed bugs in router
- v2.2.1 (6/3/15)
- Added support for request headers in the API Action Creator createRequest method
- v2.2.0 (6/2/15)
- Incorporated fluxthis es6 generator router expirmental feature
- v2.1.0 (5/21/15)
- Deprecated actionSource in Action Creators
- Deprecated payloadType & actionType in Action Creators. New keys are payload & type, respectively.
- v2.0.0 (5/21/15)
- Removed the babel global polyfil in favor of runtime alternative. This means that any projects depending on this polyfil need to require it themselves manually.