Rule as a Service proxy.
Integrate business rules & workflow into your application under 1 minute
- Quick Integration
- Workflow & rule boilerplate
- Add / modify rules and workflows from browser
- Parallel rule execution
- More than 18 rule shapes including approvals, web-hook, API object listening, schedules, decisions, delay, lookup, notify and many more..
- Autoscaling to handle any amount of rule executions
install raas-proxy --save
const raasProxy = require('raas-proxy'); app.use(raasProxy('[subscription token]', '[customer api bearer token]'));
- subscription token (Required) : This string token be acquired after a free registration from http://processrule.com
- customer api bearer token (Optional) : This is the bearer token for the API calls if the rule wants to invoke.
- learning mode (Optional): This is a boolean value which by default is false. if true then all the API calls will be send to rule engine to learn the modals.