Use this if
- You hate setting up your bots' authentication by hand.
- You want to make a bot that replaces one word with another.
Don't use this if
- You're using a version of Node older than 4.0.0.
- You want to retrieve your auth values from something besides the qauth-generated flat file.
- You want to make a more complicated bot.
- You hate fun.
qtoy(wordToReplace, newWord, language, [ignore])
See the x-to-y documentation for more info on the parameters.
// This is the entirety of the code that runs https://twitter.com/finalexecutive const qtoy = require('q-to-y'); qtoy('CEO', 'final boss', 'en');