Design system utils for component based CSS-in-JS libraries
- Responsive by default
- Only 4.41 KB gziped for all styles
$ yarn add pss
Because css-in-js and design systems are all the hype right now! But seriously, we want to:
- Define our styling system (grid, colors, fonts, sizes, breakpoints, etc.) once and reuse it throughout the project
- Style our components using concise and easy-to-memorize props
- Have a convenient way to define alternative styles for different screen sizes
- strelkamag.com — 🌍 Strelka Mag
- goremykina — 🌍 Irina Goremykina
- inthecity.strelka.com – 🌍 Conference about urban technologies
pss-components— Components created with
styled-system— "Design system utilities for styled-components and other css-in-js libraries." Similiar project and probably better.
prop-styles— "Utility to create flexible React components which accept props to enable/disable certain styles."
MIT © John Grishin