An HTML5 presentation framework with the goals of simplicity, good looks, proper syntax highlighting, and remote control.
An HTML5 presentation framework, with the goals:
- good looks
- syntax highlighting
- remote control (not yet implemented)
- export to standalone html/js (not yet implemented)
- Remote control over a network
- Local control from a popup window on another screen
- Local control by keyboard arrows, spacebar, touch swiping, or dragging with the mouse
- Tested on:
- Should work on IE9+, but not tested.
npm install -g presenteur
WARNING: this overwrites files in the current directory.
- remote control it at
- local control from a second screen by clicking the 'Control Window' button
MIT, see the LICENSE file.