🐧 Controlling a plush Porg via Node.js
Make sure your hacked Porg is connected. See below for the Porg setup.
# Install globallynpm install -g porgporg -e 'node myScript.js'# Use npxnpx porg -e 'node myScript.js'
- Electronic Disney Plush Porg
- Arduino with Firmata firmware as described on johnny-five.io
- A breadboard
- 220Ω resistor
- Optocoupler (4N35)
- Remove all the screws and fur until you get to the inside control plate
- Solder to long wires on the control plate as shown on this picture
- Create a circuit as shown on the picture below:
- Connect Arduino to your computer
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!