An integration for Git and Pivotal Tracker, written in node. Install it with
npm install -g pivotal-git
This lists out all the stories you have pending that you have started via
-r command <branch> msggit roll
Rolls (read merge via a squash) provided branch name into current branch commiting it with provided message.
- : the branch to be rolled into your current branch.
git story find <search>
lets you search pt for stories.
All args after find are joined together with a space. This means
git story find "my best friend" is the same as
git story find my best friend.
- Any of the PT search commands
- mine: will only list your stories
- curr: will only list stories that have been scheduled and have not be accepted.
- work: combines mine and curr.
git story find _mine_will list all of my stories.
git story find on-sitewill list all stoires that match "on-site".
git cleanup <branches...>
Removes both the local and remote copies of specified branch(es).
Assumes remote is 'origin'.
git cleanup myTopicBranchwill delete the local branch myTopicBranch and the remote branch origin/myTopicBranch