The esdiscuss bot
The esdiscuss bot. Could also be used with any other pipermail source.
$ npm install pipermail-bot
$ npm install pipermail-bot -g
var bot = require'pipermail-bot';
- source - The pipermail source (default: 'https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/')
- age - Max age of messages to consider (default: infinite)
- organisation - The organisation messages are saved to (if present, will filter messages to only show those that don't exist)
- dryRun - Don't commit new messages to repositories
- user - The username for a GitHub account to commit with
- pass - The password for a GitHub account to commit with
- team - The team to give access to newly created repositories
$ pipermail-bot -h
If you find it useful, a donation via gittip would be appreciated.