Images are essential for any application with graphical user interface. Pip.WebUI.Pictures module provides number of different controls to visualize and edit pictures.
Picture view is the simplest control that loads from the server and visualizes a single image.
Picture edit control allows to set a single image and upload it to server.
Avatar view control is identical to Picture view, the only difference is in URL on the server to upload image.
Picture list control allows to upload a collection of images at once.
Collage control visualizes a collection of images as random collage
Add picture dialog let user add image from different sources: from file, camera, web link or image library.
Learn more about the module
- User's guide
- Online samples
- API reference
- Developer's guide
- Pip.WebUI project website
- Pip.WebUI project wiki
- Pip.WebUI discussion forum
- Pip.WebUI team blog
- pip-webui-lib: angular, angular material and other 3rd party libraries
- pip-webui-css: CSS styles and web components
- pip-webui-core: localization and other core services
- pip-webui-rest: REST resources for files
- pip-webui-pictures: user avatar control
This module is released under MIT license and totally free for commercial and non-commercial use.