PCR Node SDK
A Node.js wrapper for the Penn Course Review API.
To get started, just run
npm install pcr
var PCR =pcr = "API_TOKEN"pcr
Requesting an API token
To use this library, you must first obtain an API token for Penn Course Review, which can be done here.
We'd love to accept pull requests! Also, file bugs or ask questions in GitHub issues if you have any problems.
- Fork the repository using GitHub's interface
- Git clone your repository using
git clone YOUR_GIT_URL
- Install the required dependencies using
- Start editing the CoffeeScript source files in
- Write tests!
- Make a pull request back to the original repository.
The SDK is written in ES6, so please make your changes in the JS source files in
You can test the work you have using
make test, which uses Mocha to run the tests inside of the
test directory. You should have environment variables in your shell that specify your API keys in the format
If you prefer to have these tests run while you're editing automatically, you can run
make watchtest from your terminal.
- Penn Course Review API
- Adel Qalieh