A sleek webfont for your favourite payment operators and methods.
Originally made for our WooCommerce Payment Methods Plugin for WordPress:
Install with Bower
$ bower install paymentfont
Install with npm
$ npm install paymentfont
Install with Composer
$ composer require alexanderpoellmann/paymentfont
Then copy the font files into your project, include the CSS file or import the Sass/Less file and there you go, now you can place the icons wherever you want like so:
Get started at PaymentFont.io!
Looking for a sleek webfont featuring your favourite cryptocurrencies? Check out CryptoFont!
Here's an incomplete list of the included icons:
- American Express
- Apple Pay (new in 0.2.0)
- Bancontact/Mister Cash (new in 0.2.0)
- Bank Transfer
- Carta Si
- Cash on Delivery
- Cash on Pickup (new in 0.2.0)
- cashcloud (new in 1.0.1)
- Credit Card
- Dankort (new in 0.2.0)
- Diners Club
- EC (Electronic Cash)
- elo (new in 1.0.0)
- Gratipay (replaces Gittip, since 1.0.0)
- Google Wallet
- Mastercard Securecode
- Mercado Pago (new in 1.0.0)
- Moip (new in 0.2.0)
- Multibanco (new in 1.0.0)
- pagseguro (new in 0.2.0)
- Paymill (new in 0.2.0)
- payshop (new in 1.0.0)
- PayU (new in 1.0.0)
- Sage (new in 0.2.0)
- SEPA (new in 0.2.0)
- SIX (new in 1.0.0)
- Verified By Visa
- Visa Electron
- Western Union
- 2014-09-22 v0.1.0 Initial release. (74 icons)
- 2014-10-29 v0.1.1 Minor fixes and improvements, added demo site PaymentFont.io.
- 2014-10-30 v0.1.2 Added "copy to clipboard" functionality to demo site.
- 2014-12-09 v0.2.0 Added 11 new icons, updated pf-paypal, pf-paypal-alt and pf-paylife.
- 2014-12-17 v1.0.0 Added 9 new icons, replaced Gittip with Gratipay (new alias pf-gratipay), added Bower and Git Tags, submitted to Fontello.
- 2015-01-17 v1.0.1 Added 1 new icon, updated Braintree icon, minor enhancements.
- 2015-04-24 v1.1.0 Improved performance, added WOFF2, fixed Bower config - finally ;)
- 2015-04-24 v1.1.1 Quick fix for icon vertical offset, added package.json.
- 2015-04-26 v1.1.2 Fixed a typo in CSS class for Great British Pound (pf-gpb is now pf-gbp).
- 2017-06-24 v1.2.0 Added 20 new icons, updated a few icons, added SASS, misc tweaks.
- 2017-06-25 v1.2.1 Minor tweak.
- 2017-06-25 v1.2.2 Fix css classes.
- 2017-06-25 v1.2.3 Update version number.
- 2017-06-25 v1.2.4 Fix version number for dependency managers.
- 2017-07-01 v1.2.5 Add less files.
PaymentFont was useful to you? Awesome! So, why not buy me a beer to keep the project going?
- The font is licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1:
- The CSS files are licensed under the MIT License:
- Attribution is not required, but much appreciated:
- PaymentFont by @AMPoellmann - http://paymentfont.io
All used trademarks, brands and/or names are the property of their respective owners. The use of these trademarks, brands and/or names does not indicate endorsement of the property holder by us, nor vice versa.
Handcrafted with love by Alexander Manfred Pöllmann in Vienna & Rome.
Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and GitHub :-)