Turn an Express-style path string such as
/user/:name into a regular expression.
Note: This is a legacy branch. You should upgrade to
var pathToRegexp = ;
pathToRegexp(path, keys, options)
- path A string in the express format, an array of such strings, or a regular expression
- keys An array to be populated with the keys present in the url. Once the function completes, this will be an array of strings.
- options.sensitive Defaults to false, set this to true to make routes case sensitive
- options.strict Defaults to false, set this to true to make the trailing slash matter.
- options.end Defaults to true, set this to false to only match the prefix of the URL.
var keys = ;var exp = ;//keys = ['bar']//exp = /^\/foo\/(?:([^\/]+?))\/?$/i
You can see a live demo of this library in use at express-route-tester.