- Correctly handles include and extends statements
- Supports Pug filters
- Resolves all assets inside template files
- Support HMR when changing template includes
- Fix duplicated pug error messages
- Fix variables with URL in mixins
yarn add parcel-plugin-pug
npm install parcel-plugin-pug
If you getting error like that
parcel src/content.pug⏳ Building...Server running at http://localhost:1234🚨 Cannot find module 'parcel-bundler/src/Asset'
you need to install
parcel-bundler by running
npm install -D parcel-bundler or
yarn add parcel-bundler in your project folder, because plugin uses
parcel-bundler as peerDependency.