To use please import less you want to use on app.less
You can see every available icons in
- Basic Usage
- Available size (
bower install ovh-manager-webfont --save
npm install ovh-manager-webfont --save
Get the sources
git clone https://github.com/ovh-ux/ovh-manager-webfont.gitcd ovh-manager-webfontnpm install && bower install
and include it
@import 'ovh-manager-webfont/dist/less/ovh-font.less'; @ovh-font-path: '../bower_components/ovh-font/dist/fonts';
You've developed a new cool feature? Fixed an annoying bug? We'd be happy to hear from you!
Have a look in CONTRIBUTING.md
Run the tests
Rules to create your own SVG
There are a few rules to follow in order for the rendering machine to not break your brand new SVG icon:
- No stroke, only fill. Only use filled figure, no paths with stroke.
- No overlapping paths, they should not even touch, use pathfinding if needed.
- Keep the number of points to a minimum. They tend to increase the file complexity and inhibit a good font conversion.
- Close your paths.
- Install ttfautohint on Windows and Mac.
- Download the binaries from http://www.freetype.org/ttfautohint/#download
- Put them in your path.
- Put your svg icons in
npm install # just required the first timemake build
- Contribute: https://github.com/ovh-ux/ovh-manager-webfont
- Report bugs: https://github.com/ovh-ux/ovh-manager-webfont/issues
- Get latest version: https://github.com/ovh-ux/ovh-manager-webfont