What is OvenPlayer?
OvenPlayer supports WebRTC Signaling from OvenMediaEngine for Sub-Second Latency Streaming. And, it automatically plays and fallbacks using LLHLS (Low Latency HLS), WebRTC.
We also provide OvenMediaEngine, an Open-Source Streaming Server that enables Large-Scale and Sub-Second Latency Live Streaming.
What is the goal of this project?
AirenSoft aims to make it easier for you to build a stable broadcasting/streaming service with Sub-Second Latency. Therefore, we will continue developing and providing the most optimized tools for smooth Sub-Second Latency Streaming.
Would you mind clicking on each link below for details:
- "Live Streaming Encoder for Mobile" OvenLiveKit
- "Large-Scale Streaming Server with Sub-Second Latency" OvenMediaEngine
- HTML5 Standard Video Player
Live Streaming with Various Protocols
- Sub-Second Latency: WebRTC (Signalling Protocol Conforms to the OME Specification)
- Low Latency: LLHLS, LLDASH (Chunked CMAF)
- Legacy: HLS, MPEG-DASH
- Automatic Fallback Streaming
- Fully Customizable UI and SDK
Insert ADs with Various Formats
- VAST4, VAST3, VAST2, VPAID2 (HTML5), VMAP1.0.1
Support Multiple Subtitle Formats
- SMI, VTT, SRT
Please read the Quick Start.
API and Configuration
Build the source code
Check out Build section how to create
ovenplayer.js for deployment or development after modifying the source code.
How to contribute
We appreciate your interest in OvenPlayer.
- Finding Bugs
- Reviewing Code
- Sharing Ideas
- Improving Documentation
- Spreading & Use Cases
- Recurring Donations
We always hope that OvenPlayer will make your project a success.
For more information
- Basic Information about OvenPlayer
- Quick Start, API Reference, and Examples
- Test Player
- Large-Scale Streaming Server with Sub-Second Latency
- AirenSoft's Solutions/Services, and AirenBlog (Tech Journal)
OvenPlayer is licensed under the MIT license.