"HTML5 player for OvenMediaEngine" OvenPlayer
What is OvenPlayer?
In short, OvenPlayer is Open-Source HTML5 Player.
OvenPlayer supports WebRTC Signaling from OvenMediaEngine for Sub-Second Latency Streaming. And, it automatically plays and fallbacks using WebRTC, Low Latency MPEG-DASH (LLDASH), MPEG-DASH, HLS, and RTMP.
We also provide OvenMediaEngine, Open-Source Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server.
What is the goal of this project?
AirenSoft aims to make it easier for you to build a stable broadcasting/streaming service with Sub-Second Latency. Therefore, we will continue developing and providing the most optimized tools for smooth Sub-Second Latency Streaming.
Would you mind clicking on each link below for details:
- "Live Streaming Encoder for Mobile" OvenLiveKit SDK
- "Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server" OvenMediaEngine
- "HTML5 Player" OvenPlayer
- HTML5 Standard Player
- Streaming Playback with Various Protocols
- Sub-Second Latency: WebRTC (Signalling Protocol Conforms to the OME Specification)
- Low Latency: MPEG-DASH (Chunked CMAF)
- Legacy: MPEG-DASH, HLS
- Automatic Fallback
- Fully Customizable UI and SDK
- Insert ADs with Various Formats
- VAST4, VAST3, VAST2, VPAID2 (HTML5), VMAP1.0.1
- Support Multiple Subtitle Formats
- SMI, VTT, SRT
Please read the Quick Start.
API and Configuration
How to contribute
We appreciate your interest in OvenPlayer.
- Finding Bugs
- Reviewing Code
- Sharing Ideas
- Improving Documentation
- Spreading & Use Cases
- Recurring Donations
We always hope that OvenPlayer will make your project a success.
For more information
- Basic Information about OvenPlayer
- Quick Start, API Reference, and Examples
- Test Player
- Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server
- AirenSoft's Solutions/Services, and Blog (Tech Journal)
OvenPlayer is licensed under the MIT license.