A NEW WAY TO CREATE ANYTHING.
npm install orbe -g
orbe create [type]
- Allow you to create a project.
- Type: [app, playground]
ex: orbe create app
orbe launch [dir] [port]
- Launch a local server to help you code an orb project.
orbe build [project dir] [env]
- Build your project.
- orbe build production
** Optimize your project for a production environement (merge files, minify..).
orbe clean [project dir]
- Clear the build of a project.
orbe watch [project dir]
- Observe change on a project and compile on the fly.
- Note: when doing a 'orbe launch' you do not need to do an 'orbe watch'
ex: orbe watch
Create your first project:
orbe create app
Orbe: name: demo
Orbe: Orb created successfully.
Create production version of your project
(Will create copy of your project that will be minified and optimized)
orbe build production
Stuff to know about orbe projects
- You code using COFFEESCRIPT.
- No need for anything else out of the box.
- To create a class, create a new file and write:
this.background = red
this.didAppear = ->
.. Instead of the traditional 'class' keyword
Import 'MyFirstView', ->
In case you are wondering, 'say' is the print method, short and cool ;)
say 'something :P'
Documentation / help
To find help visit:
Created by Etienne Pinchon (@etiennepinchon)