Finds open network ports.
var op =
http = ;
Finds open network ports
- options - (optional) - Find options
- startingPort - The port to start searching for an open port (default: 1024).
- endingPort - The port to stop searching for an open port (default: 65535).
- ports - An array of ports to search.
- count - The number of open ports to find.
- avoid - An array of ports to avoid.
- createServer - A function that will try to open a server listening on the given port. Use this when you want to make sure nobody steals your ports in between calls.
- callback(err, port/ports/servers) - Callback to be called when we have found the open ports.