The open.DASH CLI will allow you to create a new open.DASH project on the fly by letting you initialize new instances easly and providing a build process.
- Download an open.DASH instance template
- Download an open.DASH widget template
- Build your open.DASH instance with a single command
Installation / Update
^7.6.0 is required, you should also have a current version of npm or yarn.
Install by running
npm i -g opendash-cli or
yarn global add opendash-cli in your prefered command line.
Note: yarn is a bit fast but NPM is installed by default when installing node.
Note: To update the CLI just run the same commands again.
$ opendash --help
- README is now written in English
- New flag: --source-map= which allows the generation of source maps.
- New flag: --minify which will minify js output
- Official "instance" template will now ask more questions, which will allow the user to generate a more personalized instance.
- Added yarn support
- Fixed output path for file-loader
- Fixed output path for stylesheets
- Added support for webpack file-loader