OpenAPI to Slate Markdown
Created for use by Scrive.
Outputs resulting Markdown + HTML to standard output.
Command line options:
--validate Validate the API using Swagger-Parser --include-internal By default API paths using an 'Internal' tag will be hidden, this flag includes them too --search-filter Include the search filter
Our formatting choices
- We use it for http://apidocs.scrive.com/
- Dereferncing is not properly implemented, instead it tries to dereference the file for you and use that. YMMV.
- API paths are grouped by tags.
- A list of API paths is generated automatically.
- The 'Internal' tag acts in a special way and those API paths are not included
by default, use
--include-internalto include them.
- You can mark parameters with
x-internalOnlyto make them "Internal"
- API Schema works fairly OK, some features may be missing...
- We render things in Slate Markdown that fits our needs and customisations, so this may not work well for you!