OneSignal Cordova Push Notification Plugin
OneSignal is a free push notification service for mobile apps. This plugin makes it easy to integrate your Cordova based (e.g. Ionic, PhoneGap, PhoneGap Build, Intel XDK or Sencha Touch) app with OneSignal.
Installation and Setup
See the Documentation for installation and setup instructions:
- Cordova: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/cordova-sdk-setup
- Ionic: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/ionic-sdk-setup
- Phonegap: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/phonegap-sdk-setup
- Intel XDK: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/intel-xdk-setup
See OneSignal's Cordova SDK API page for a list of all available methods.
See this repository's release tags for a complete change log of every released version.
Please visit this repository's Github issue tracker for feature requests and bug reports related specificly to the SDK. For account issues and support please contact OneSignal support from the OneSignal.com dashboard.
- Cordova, Ionic (1 and 2), Phonegap, and Intel XDK
- Android 4.0.3 (API Level 15) through 8.1 (API Level 27), and derivatives such as Amazon ADM
- iOS 7 - 11.3