Jam3 Static Generator
Jam3 Static Frontend App Generator with no build configuration and no prompts.
- Developer Contribution Guide – Read first if you are a developer
- Developer Guide – How to develop apps bootstrapped with the generator
- Main scripts – Running scripts
To create a new project based on the generator there are a few ways:
- Using the generator npm package.
- Generate the output template.
- Copy and paste and update some values in the template.
Using the npm package
The nyg generator is designed to function similar to yeoman. To get it running, simply follow these steps:
npm i nyg -gnpm i nyg-static-jam3 -gcd your-project-directorynyg nyg-static-jam3
See REACT_STATIC.md for more details on how React Static is intergrated with this generator
Generate the output template
Do this if you have the source code and want to generate a version ready to be used in a project.
- Make sure you are in the root of the generator
- Copy/Paste the files in
/test/output/into your project folder.
- Update the
Developer Contribution Guide
Contribute with boilerplate
- Go to
- Ready to go, everything is inside that folder
Contribute with the generation
/index.js, everything is there
If you are looking to contribute with the generator is important to read the Developer Contribution Guide
We are using
react-static as a base; you can checkout their Documentation.
You can checkout our Developer Guides to know more about the features and customizations.
Publishing to production