packages people 'npm install' a lot
Download node at nodejs.org and install it, if you haven't already.
npm install npm-collection-explicit-installs --save
- body-parser: Node.js body parsing middleware
- bower: The browser package manager
- browserify: browser-side require() the node way
- casperjs: A navigation scripting & testing utility for PhantomJS and SlimerJS
- cordova: Cordova command line interface tool
- ember-cli: Command line tool for developing ambitious ember.js apps
- express: Fast, unopinionated, minimalist web framework
- express-generator: Express' application generator
- forever: A simple CLI tool for ensuring that a given node script runs continuously (i.e. forever)
- generator-angular: Yeoman generator for AngularJS
- generator-karma: Yeoman generator for Karma
- grunt-cli: The grunt command line interface.
- grunt-contrib-uglify: Minify files with UglifyJS.
- grunt-contrib-watch: Run predefined tasks whenever watched file patterns are added, changed or deleted.
- gulp: The streaming build system
- http-server: a simple zero-configuration command-line http server
- ionic: A tool for creating and developing Ionic Framework mobile apps.
- istanbul: Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- karma-cli: The Karma command line interface.
- karma-phantomjs-launcher: A Karma plugin. Launcher for PhantomJS.
- learnyounode: Learn You The Node.js For Much Win! An intro to Node.js via a set of self-guided workshops.
- less: Leaner CSS
- marked: A markdown parser built for speed
- mocha: simple, flexible, fun test framework
- mongodb: A node.js driver for MongoDB
- mongoose: Mongoose MongoDB ODM
- node-gyp: Node.js native addon build tool
- node-inspector: Web Inspector based nodeJS debugger
- nodemon: Simple monitor script for use during development of a node.js app.
- npm: A package manager for node
- phantomjs: Headless WebKit with JS API
- phonegap: PhoneGap command-line interface and node.js library.
- pm2: Production process manager for Node.JS applications with a built-in load balancer.
- protractor: Webdriver E2E test wrapper for Angular.
- react-tools: A set of complementary tools to React, including the JSX transformer.
- request: Simplified HTTP request client.
- ronn: markdown to roff and html converter
- socket.io: node.js realtime framework server
- statsd: A simple, lightweight network daemon to collect metrics over UDP
- statsd-librato-backend: A StatsD backend for Librato Metrics
- stylus: Robust, expressive, and feature-rich CSS superset
- yo: CLI tool for running Yeoman generators
Generated by package-json-to-readme