This workflow serves as a starting point for building Angular 1.x applications using Webpack. Should be noted that apart from the pre-installed angular package, this workflow is pretty much generic.
- Heavily commented webpack configuration with reasonable defaults.
- ES6, and ES7 support with babel.
- Source maps included in all builds.
- Development server with live reload.
- Production builds with cache busting.
- Testing environment using karma to run tests and jasmine as the framework.
- Code coverage when tests are run.
- No gulp and no grunt, just yarn scripts.
Warning: Make sure you're using the latest version of Node.js and NPM
Clone the repo then edit
$ git clone ssh://email@example.com:22681/pp/lk.npfsberbanka.frontend.git$ cd lk.npfsberbanka.frontend$ yarn install$ yarn start
go to http://localhost:8080 in your browser.
Table of Contents
What you need to run this app:
- Ensure you're running Node (
v4.1.x+) and NPM (
yarn installto install all dependencies
Running the app
After you have installed all dependencies you can now run the app with:
It will start a local server using
webpack-dev-server which will watch, build (in-memory), and reload for you. The port will be displayed to you as
- single run:
yarn run build
- build files and watch:
- single run:
- live mode (TDD style):
yarn run test-watch